Proflowers Customers: Post A Picture Of Your Flowers Here!
Only You Can Shape & Refine the Future of the Floral Industry!
Send picture via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
MUST TYPE IN SUBJECT HEADER: Proflowers
Go ahead and write of your experience with Proflowers ----------->
Note: If you are reporting extra credit card charges please tell of the total amount you've been charged.
Compare The Care & Handling of Proflowers To Your Average Local Florist
Featured Proflowers Customer Complaint:
Name : Ken
Email : Kenneth.O.Schwer@nasa.gov
My Complaint : ProFlowers completely messed up my order. I paid extra for the before noon delivery and it still hasn't arrived. I was never notified of the mistake. I had to call and track down the issue. All the customer service person could say was sorry and that he would reimburse me the expedited charge I paid....no kidding! Plus half the delivery cost which doesn't help because the person is no longer at the site to get the flowers. The customer service person then said he would give me a $15 certificate for a future purchase.....like I will ever use this company again. I asked to get reimbursed the total cost since the event was a complete loss - he said he couldn't. I asked to speak to a supervisor and he wouldn't allow me. So bottom line....I paid for flowers that will not get to the person and someone else I don't know will probably get to enjoy on my behalf. I will let everyone I know the poor service and lack of adequate resolution from this company. I truly don't understand why this company has "Pro" in their name ˆ I didn't receive any professionalism.
About Featured Complaints
From time to time I will post a Proflowers customer complaint that sticks out from the rest in this area.
The type of complaint that is posted here is usually a more detailed complaint.
Disclaimer: FlowerComplaint.Com is NOT affiliated with, associated to, nor endorsed by Proflowers
TOP 10 Victim List of Reported Extra Credit Card Charges via Proflowers Easy Saver Rewards Program:
1) $847.28 Ellen Dunkin | email@example.com (3/25/12)
2) $800 G. Allen | firstname.lastname@example.org (1/19/12)
3) $538.20 Michael Bush | Email Removed (5/11/11)
4) $433.55 Marie | email@example.com (1/3/11)
5) $375.70 Jane | firstname.lastname@example.org (12/26/11)
6) $358.80 Thomas Harris | email@example.com (3/16/11)
7) $350 Makenna | firstname.lastname@example.org (3/25/11)
8) $345.75 KAREN WASHIK | email@example.com (8/26/11)
9) $313.95 Mary Joyce | firstname.lastname@example.org (2/13/11)
10) $239.20 Clay Chandler | email@example.com (1/18/11)
Visit the Law Firm of Baron & Budd, P.C.